Hi! We're Mojiworks, a friendly and fast-growing UK startup dedicated to games for messaging platforms, including Facebook Messenger/Instant Games and Apple’s iMessage.
We think that messaging apps and games are perfect for each other, so we just spent a year experimenting with multiplayer games for iMessage to prove that yes, lots of people do love playing together over messaging (hurrah!). Right now we’re working on something new for Facebook Instant Games that we hope will define messaging as a games platform, and our highest priority is building a diverse and happy team to co-create a whole portfolio of totally new, inclusive, wonderful games.
What’s important to us?
- We have a go at hard problems, learn fast, and try to be progressively better at everything we do
- We value honesty, differing viewpoints, creative thinking and transparency
- We promote health and happiness, and funnel them into creating amazing games.
What do we offer?
- Bright, comfy studio space in the heart of Guildford, the geekily glamorous Hollywood of games, just half an hour by train from central London
- 25 days paid holiday, plus all public holidays
- Share options scheme
- Annual self-development budget of £1000
- Company anniversary celebration for team, partners, and families - we just held our first one at Thorpe Park
- Regular outings, games/pub evenings and ad hoc socials
- Endless supplies of coffee, tea, cake, doughnuts, fruit, and other tasty things
- We repeat: doughnuts! Doughnuts all the time
- A memorable celebration when you pass your probation
- Daily trailblazing with a humble, hardworking team of good humans